Healthy snacking basics

I'm all about balance. Looking and feeling amazing shouldn't mean giving up all your favourite snacks/meals, or social activities. The best way to stay fit and happy for life is to strike the right balance of delicious and nutritious. Eat whole, unprocessed and colourful 80% of the time, and the other 20% of the time enjoy what you love - and no feeling guilty for doing so! 

These are my latest favourites that I always have stocked up in my kitchen for when I feel like indulging or adding an extra level of yummy to a meal without compromising my diet/fitness progress.

❣️ Current favourite snacks for when I'm on the go or craving something a little sweet...or a lot sweet!
🔍 Click on items to be linked to them on Amazon.


Would you like to learn how you can use Flexible Dieting to reach your fitness goals while still eating your favourite foods?

Enter your e-mail to get your free starter pack

 

Buff bake

I love this stuff on bread, bagels, waffles...and usually just by itself on a spoon.

Marshmallow Dip

I F$@#'n love this stuff all over my waffles, pancakes, ice cream, or even just fruit (bananas!).

 

Kodiak Pancakes

I'm a pancake and waffle addict!

Coconut OIl

The uses for coconut oil and endless. It's antibacterial and has so many amazing qualities. My favourite is doing a face mask with it after washing. I then place a hot damp towel on my face for a few minutes, and use it to wipe off any excess oil. Doing this before sleep always guarantees a super soft and clean face in the morning.

 

Organic Cacao Nibs

When I crave chocolate, these little dudes go well in pancakes, waffles, on top of protein ice cream... anywhere

Jumbo Pumpkin Seeds

Pumpkin seeds are an amazing food! They're rich in manganese, magnesium, copper, protein, zinc, and much more. Better yet, they're absolutely delicious on top of cereal, yogurt, or some sugar-free or protein ice cream. YUM

 

Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup

I swear this stuff tastes like the real thing! I'm not even going to ask how there's no calories! It's amazing on pancakes, waffles, egg whites, oatmeal, cauliflower eggs, etc. Of course don't go too crazy with it, and try to leave it as a treat once a week.

P28 High Protein Bagel

Who doesn't love bagels?! Bagels are definitely one of my favourite breakfast and lunch foods, but they're usually very high in carbohydrates, so this is a great option. I usually will have half of one of these P28 bagels, toasted with some avocado & egg on top? DROOL

 

Quest Nutrition Protein Chips

The first time I tried these protein chips, I absolutely could not believe what I was eating! They taste so good (my favourite is sour cream), and have only 4 gram or carbs, 130 calories, and yet they have 22 grams of protein! They are so insanely delicious, and I'm not even normally a chip person.

Quest Nutrition Cravings Cups

Protein Reese Peanut butter cups. That is all I'm going to say. These literally taste just like peanut butter cups, only you won't hate yourself after eating them.

Have YOU tried these products?

Comment below which are your favourites, or any that you'd suggest!


⬅️ Previous Blog Post

 

Next Blog Post ➡️